Monday, January 14

Way to Much!

Okay it has been a long time, And I don't have much time. Okay so We close on the house tomorrow! FINALLY!!!! We were starting to get worried it would never happen! Eric starts school tomorrow officially. Unofficially he has been going for about a week. He loves it and has been given many opportunities to advance quickly. He is actually sick right now. His back is really hurting and tense, he has a cough, and a head ache. But he got a blessing and will get over it soon. Caleb is great and really wants to start school of his own! He always says he wants to go to school when Eric has to go to his school. And he will start in the Fall! Wow he is soooo grown up now. He loves my parents Tread mill go figure! He loves to run on it and walk off it, and sit and fall off it, and even jump off it when he gets close to fallign off. But hey, he gets more exercise from it then almost anything else! We went golf ball hunting and it was a lot of fun. We found lots of golf balls asnd He got to play int he water with Grandma. I am delighted to say that I am doing as well as can be expected. I am a little nauseaus but that is to be expected because.... you guessed it! I am PREGNANT!!! We are just thrilled! We found out a little while ago, and we are not sure how far along I am. I have been so irregular it is impossible to tell when I conceived. I think I am about 4-5 weeks. I have not been too nauseaus but I CANNOT blow my nose very hard. I tried it twice today and almost threw up BOTH times!!! We are so excited about our life and new changes that we are making!!!! We are looking forward to moving forward and achieving some of our goals. I will go back up to Ohio soon. We need to get our mail, and pack our essential items, and do as much work on the house as possible.

No comments: