Sunday, January 9

New Years Resolutions

I have not made my new years resolutions yet. I am trying, but I haven't actually sat down with no distractions long enough to actually set them down on paper.

Jacob is now 7 months and crawling! He is standing up while holding on to things, and he is going to walk by 9 months like my other children, I am reasonably sure.

Lizzie bashed her cousin tonight and caused him to get a head injury. Nothing Mom couldn't handle, she just had to go to the hospital to get the stuff to fix it. She is a head strong girl, and doesn't listen very well. I have to start working with her more to get that resolved.

Caleb still hasn't gotten his tooth in yet, but he is still loving school.

I am about to start my first semester back at school. I am going for my BS in aviation logistics, and I will be a pilot when I am done. I was just going to go to pilot school, but I found a BS that has a pilot concentration at one of the schools around here so I will do both. Yeah me!

1 comment:

The Sanford Family said...

Good for you!!! You sound like a busy girl. Miss you!