Thursday, January 8

Slow Days

Not much going on. Still liking my hair cut although I washed it and slept on it wet last night. You know the music on Nemo when Darla walks into the dentists office. EEK-EEK-EEK-EEK!?! Well My hair did that this morning. EEK-EEK-EEK-EEK! It was sticking up and curling on half and just a BAD hair day! That's okay though. I KNEW it was going to do this. I chose the cut because it is a cute cut but I knew I would have to do a little more to it. SO I got out my hot Iron and went to work. I was NOT prepared for my Hot Iron to completely FAIL at making my hair as nice as before! Okay Okay. It was a cheap one. I got some of it flat. So all was not lost. But I was severely disappointed in my flat Iron. I now have to go and buy a better one.

Caleb got one smiley face this week and the rest have been ok faces. I don't know what is going on with this kid. We have tried disciplining, we have tried incentives, we have tried talks, we have tried practice. We have tried more sleep we have tried happier mornings. I don't know what else to do. I am almost at the stage where we take everything away and he has to earn it back piece by piece. I DO NOT want to do that. And I know if I do I am going to have to contend with my husband and my in-laws. I will give it a few more days and continue to think of solutions but it is not looking good.

Elizabeth is fine. She is Growing and still spoiled. She likes to be held all the time. And he is definitely coming into definite nap times. I don't think she liked getting up so early this morning. But I needed to take Caleb to school so We could talk and remember and work on getting a smiley face today.

Not much else is going on.

1 comment:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

I know what you mean about the hair straightener. I bought one here because I forgot mine and it didn't hardly work at all. I got my big one that I used on your hair from Megan Hoklas so luckily I didn't have to buy an expensive one.
-rachel