Wednesday, August 12

Sorry

It has been a long time!
A long time with really no free time.
A long time of working.
A long time of getting up early
A long time of missing out of the post kid tv time.
A long time of going to bed early.
A long time of only having 4 hours to spend quality time with both my kids.
A long time of not having time to clean the house.
A long time without my family, immediate and extended.
Just a loooong time. I am tired of working already! I am truly my mothers daughter because Working INTERFERES with my life style!

Not much else going on. I still haven't decided what exactly to do for lizzies first birthday. I think I have decided on a lady bug birthday cake with a second one in the shape of a leaf. I am truly inspired by Ace of Cakes. I Love that show!

3 comments:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

Happy Birthday to Lizzie!! Well yesterday. Love you Jenni. I'm sorry that work is hard and taxing on your life. I'm not looking forward to having to work myself. I love you and your family so much! Thanks for the update!!

-The Bendtsens

Rachel Bendtsen said...

Oops... sry. Well Happy Early Birthday then! Lol.

The Sanford Family said...

I had to work full time for a little while when Claire was a baby. It's hard to not have enough time with your kids. Remember, however, that's it's not the quanity of time but the quality of time spent with your kids. This won't be forever.