Tuesday, July 28

Getting it together

Okay so I am still working on this whole working thing and trying to get it all in order! I definitely do NOT have enough time to do everything I want! It feels like I barely have enough time to spend with the kids before I have to go to bed! But I am thinking I will get used to it and be able to stay up a little later. I am currently used to more sleep and I always have needed more sleep then Eric to feel rested. I was going to get that looked at but I am still looking for a time and place and means to do that.

Okay so on to AAFES. I am a customer service associate. I answer the phones in the catalogue call center. So I Will be placing orders for people, checking status for orders placed already, changing orders, or shipping, or canceling orders, or any number of things that they might call in for.
Right now in training though we look at PowerPoint's, and talk about certain situations, watch these old movies with the phone doctor to make us better on the phone, and practice with someone else on how to order things.

It is training. what else can I say. I am tired, I got up early to straighten my hair. I got up early yesterday to make a trip to CVS before work before all the good deal supplies were gone. Still half of them were gone!
But I did make some good deals yesterday night. I got three crayons for three cents! WOOHOO! I am doing very well on my school supplies list and getting them for free or really cheap! Gotta go to work!


One last thing. Caleb can ride his bike or pedal down the hill of our driveway on his bike. I got pics, but no time to post them now. Lizzie almost turns one! And we almost hit our 7th anniversary!

3 comments:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

I need a lot of sleep too. Simon only needs like 7 hours and he is completey rested. I neeed more than that to be fully-rested. Training sounds like fun. Of course work isn't that much fun but you do get to watch the phone doctor. Is it fun?
So you loving the straightener? I use mine a lot. It's good to hear about the school supply list. :)
Love ya

Melanie M. Norgaard said...

Wow, A lot happening! When can I come over? I don't want to intrude but (I want to spend time with you!) :) Love you Jenni and I'll gladly show you how to. Biggest thing is having the right tools tho. Ttyl! Mel

The Palsky Family said...

Hope you get a routine down. I have always worried about you kids and thyroid since that plagued me after John was born. Glad you like your job okay, it will be much better when you actually get to go to work. Almost home! Love Mom