Sunday, July 19

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

I start my new job tomorrow! I am not very excited but I guess I could be if I wanted to! I am officially done at Michael's for now. And I might be staying at aafes for 6 months. If we could do that, continue to live on the amount we have now, and put as much as possible away we might be debt free in 6 months and have enough saved for our trip to Europe next summer! I so hope we have figured in everything Right! I would hate to miss our mark!
So all is well, or will be when the paychecks start coming! We also have to be VERY careful not to overspend our money. It is easy for us to go without for so long and then when we get a little more wiggle room to spend it all on the things we did without for so long! We just have to be careful!

Rach went back to Denmark, I miss her!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA
Beck has about two months left till her little boy comes!
Lizzie is walking all the time now!
Our 7th anniversary is coming up
Lizzie turns one next month!
Caleb starts school on the 24th! ALL DAY! Kindergarten!
This is going to be a little harder with Eric and I both working! We will try and make it work as best we can. But we will finally have good insurance...... I hope.
We are really appreciative of Jeanne and George who will be taking a lot of the slack while Eric and I are both gone.

2 comments:

April said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Rachel Bendtsen said...

I hope it goes well! Can't wait to hear about it!!