Monday, July 13

Not too Bad!

My feet do not hurt so bad today, after my shift. But I did get some good news. I got the job!! I was hired at AAFES! I start on Monday and I am full time and I get paid more then at Michael's. I am excited! I am sorry to be leaving Michael's I liked the discount. But I did tell them to keep me in mind for seasonal. Cool! I start on Monday!
I got some good deals at Michael's. I searched through their clearance and was able to find some that I could use additional coupons on. And then I used my employee discount on some dollar items for my kids, cool!!!

I am also looking forward to starting the school supplies shopping. I am going to go get some free stuff from CVS later today! I hope they are still there though! Sometimes they run out! Last year I just bought it all in one trip because I had to. This year I am determined to shop the sales and get as much free stuff as I can! I am determined to drastically reduce my costs for supplies this year.

1 comment:

April said...

Congratulations on the new job! Wow, it sure did take them a long time. Crazy how that works, huh? I am happy for you.
Can LeAnn and I come VT you sometime soon? Let me know when it is good for you.
Also, are you going to stake enrichment on Sat? It sounds like a lot of fun. We could carpool, if you want.