Wednesday, July 22

Not tomorrow

So it is not tomorrow, and I have been to work for 3 days so far, so sue me for not posting! LOL
I like it so far, it is training.... what else can I say. I am learning a lot and I hope to be kind of good at it by the time training is over. In a week and a half I will start the on the job training portion..... actually helping real live customers. I am a little scared I have no idea what that would be like, but we did some of that kind of thing with a partner today so I am feeling a little better about it.
I was soooo late yesterday. I don't know what kind of accident it was or what but they were routing EVERYONE off the freeway and blocking off cross streets and using the on ramp as an off ramp for the cars still on the freeway. I did call in and tell them I would be late. That was my saving grace I guess.
But Not much else going on. I am going to bed early, and getting up early. And managing to fit in everything else in the 5 hours I have from when I get home till I go to bed. The personalities are starting to come out in the other employees and it is fun.
More updates later.

4 comments:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

So what is your job and what will you be doing when helping customers?

The Sanford Family said...

Ditto on the question above. Sounds like things keep going well. Would love more pics of the kids!!

Melanie M. Norgaard said...

Hey Jenni! Aren't u working at Michael's? The craft store? Im not sure anymore lol not with Aafes thrown in there too. Well I have a blog too so check it out!

Mel

The Duncans said...

I'm guessing you're working with Military Star?