Tuesday, July 15

I PASSED!!!!

I Passed my exam!!! I am so excited. My baby shower was great! It was fun and I got some great things! All really cute!
Sunday was fine. Monday was studying most of the day with a doctors appointment squeezed in there. The doctor recommended that I not fly to San Diego for Mikes wedding but that is just not going to happen. I am going! I am confident I am not close enough to the end and I believe I will not have any problems.
Tomorrow I fly! I have to check in early in the morning. And then be there by noon. I hope I get first class! That would be awesome!!

2 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Congratulations on passing your test! I'm so glad that things are going well with you. I can't wait to hear updates on baby!

Amy said...

Congradulations! That is a great accomplishment. P.S. Your'e going to LOVE having a girl(: