Sunday, February 22

Winners

I had my family over for dinner tonight. Jeanne did all the cooking, she had dinner planned for a couple of days now. I had to send caleb to bed super early. I was tired of all the early morning complaining. I hope this helps.

It was fun eating and then playing catan. Mel won one, and then Eric won the other.
Congratulations also go to Mom, April, and Michelle Sanford who won my giveaway. Even though they didn't start their own giveaway doesn't mean they can't win mine! I will be sending them something handmade in the next year. I have a couple ideas. I hope they like them!

Busy week next week. But should be fun! I hope to do a lot of exercising, and clean some house! I also want to do a little bit of painting in our bedroom. I have had the paint for a while but held off in order to do the whole room at one time..... Yeah, Not Happening! So a little at a time it is! Wish me luck!

No comments: