Monday, June 1

First Day

I just got back from my first day at Michaels. It went fine I only worked from 930 to 2. Not bad. I am still wanting a job at aafes. I am waiting to see if they call me for a second interview. I am certain I will be called I will just be called later on. This IS a government job after all. They take forever! LOL
Lizzie is good. She has 4 teeth now. Her front 4 teeth.
Caleb is almost done with school and very excited.
Eric is almost done for the summer. He is looking forward to being done with his school too. He gets to stay home this summer and he is looking forward to that.

2 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Hey! You found a job! Congrats? What is that other job you are hoping for?

Rachel Bendtsen said...

Good luck with your application. I hope you get it!