Friday, June 26

Okay it has been a loooooong time! I am so sorry. I have been working and then recuperating and then taking time with the kids. I am well and I work tomorrow. But I am going to watch the Princess Bride first! I love that movie.
Lizzie is well, she stands by herself for long periods of time but doesn't quite walk yet. She always goes down to scoot when she doesn't have anything to hold on to. But she is jabbering away. She is starting to point and she has been throwing royal fits for a while now!

Caleb is good and still talking almost non stop. It drives me nuts sometimes. What am I talking about it drives me nuts all the time! But he is good and taking his reading lessons at least okay. We are practicing for kindergarten. and he loves the weekly summer activities with the ward. And he has discovered video games. He loves to play them all day long. We have to watch that but all in all it is okay. It has been too hot to play outside. Over 103!! and a heat index!

Eric is doing well in his schooling for his teaching certificate. He has a job at cedar hill next year. They offer a stipend and a signing bonus. We are excited. We just have to survive the summer.
I have to earn enough money to survive until his paycheck comes in. Michael's was fun but not enough money. I am still trying for a job at aafes. I JUST got a phone interview on Monday for one of the 30 or so jobs I applied for. I hope I get it.

I am still working and trying to balance it all.

No comments: