Tuesday, April 7

Catching Up!

Here are the pictures! I promised to post them and here they are.
Here is little Lizzie! Caleb took this picture. Pretty good!
These are my bagels I made. They turned out pretty good! Of course all of them got eaten the first day! So much for all my hard work!
And these are my pitas. They were so good with some chicken salad, and I even used tuna salad! These both will definitely be added to my repertoire. They were great successes.
I made pretzels today. I was not impresses with this recipe. This recipe calls for them to be boiled. I am not exactly sure why they are boiled but I think that is the way they do them commercially. But they do them much better commercially then I do. They kept falling apart and they didn't really taste like pretzels just bread or bagels cooked in the oven. I liked the taste of the bread to be sure, but it was WAYYYYY to much work for a loaf of bread tasting pretzels.
The garden is still alive! HOORAY!
And Rachel and Simon are coming for a visit!

1 comment:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

I'm so looking forward to trying some of your bakings if you have any extras! Can't wait to see you!