Thursday, April 23

Nothing Much!


Nothing much going on here.

Eric did get a job at Cedar Hill. He likes the school the area, and the BENEFITS! Oh they are so awesome! It will help a lot. Unfortunately he will not get hired this summer so we have to plan for income coming from somewhere. So Eric and I have decided I will get a job. Elizabeth is old enough. Eric can stay home and work on the house. I applied at Michaels today. We will see what happens.

Our garden is still doing fine.

I taught the releif society how to make homemade dishwasher detergent and baby wipes. They are wayyyy cheaper then the store stuff and just as good. Jeanne taught them how to make homemade laundry detergent. Same story it is MUCH cheaper and just as good. We had fun.

I got my tee-shirt, subway card, and baby shoe bronzing gift certificate this week from my sweeps. COOL! I redeemed my pace picante sauce free coupon earlier.

Eric leaves for his guys getaway tomorrow. And the kids and I go to moms for our sleep-over. FUN!

1 comment: