Saturday, April 4

OOOPPPPS! :)

We are sooo in trouble! We are doing really well on our garden this year. The tomatoes have not died, the peas are still growing, and we have some corn and cucumbers coming up. We have been really good about watering and even weeding a little bit ....until today. We woke up to the door bell, and Eric rushed out there to see who it was. It was our neighbor telling we were flooding his property next door. We suddenly remembered we had left the water on last night.... all night. We had sprinkled our crops to death! We are going to have a HUGE water bill this month! I hope and think it is not tooo much water. Maybe they will all survive.
I love my herb garden! I have some seedlings coming up and most of the plants are still alive. Although my sweet basil has dark spots on it for some reason. I hope it is not a disease that will kill my whole garden!
I have pictures of my pitas. I will get around to posting them sometime. I really need to make the pretzels I have the dough already made for. I would not want them to go to waste!

1 comment:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

I hope your plants live!