Monday, March 30

Wow, Time has flown!

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since my last post! But looking back not a whole lot of note has happened.
Eric is still trying to get signed this year. Caleb is still going to school. We went to Mom's last night, it was fun! I am NOT going to mention the two games we played that I LOST both to Eric!

Lizzie is still inching her way along. She is getting closer to crawling, but she has entered the clingy phase. She needs to be held most of the time. She needs to see me most of the time to. If I walk past her and she sees me she starts throwing a fit!

I have won three items in instant win games so far. COOL! I love becenstable.net I went to one of their classes. I loved it! I am thinking about becoming an educator.

I did my first BPO. Hopefully they will be coming more frequently now.

Our garden is still going. Hopefully it will produce this year.

I have been baking fresh bread and I love it! I tried a whole wheat recipe yesterday. It was sooo good! I Never thought my father in law would ever say that about whole wheat, but he liked it too!

I am going to try home made pitas today. I would have tried croissants but I can't find the book the recipe is in! I hope I find it soon! I would LOVE to have wonderful home made croissants.

I am going to try my hand at making baby wipes! I found a good site that offers a recipe (is that what you call it for non food items??????) They said it costs less then a penny a wipe! I could definitely use that freeing up in our budget! I am still not ready to try cloth diapers yet, but we need to do a little shaving in the budget. I think this might be a good way to! At 2.50-5 for about 80 wipes that can be quite a sum over the life of a baby.

I am also still struggling with house work. But I have lost 5 pounds since I started my weight loss competition! I got to go to macaroni grill as a reward! I LOVE their BREAD and PENNE RUSTICA!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

Wow! You have been busy. Good luck with the baby wipes, if it works let me know. :P Love ya.

April said...

I used to make my own baby wipes when Alexandra was a baby! They were SO easy and worked great.

I think you would be a fabulous BeCentsAble Educator!! :)

Congrats on the weight loss!!