Monday, March 9

Great Weekend! Great Deals!

I went to CVS and got some toothpaste and some stuff for Mel on Saturday, and I only paid 1.49 OOP. And Mel was like COOOL!! I need to learn how to do that!
I LOVE getting good deals!

Oh I almost forgot to mention the other good deals I got. This weekend was busy, First I started it off going to Home Depot for their first Saturday of the month kids craft. I have gone a few times and they have the neatest crafts. Lowes ahs one as well. i wonder if I could go to Lowes and then Home Depot on the same day! It is soo cool. Caleb loved this months craft a race trac thing. I even have pics. Although the two cars are missing and one of the pegs to hold up the track is missing too. But that just goes to show how much Caleb loves playing with it.
Anyway I was on my way home from Home Depot, and from getting my free small sub at quiznos, and then getting my free small candle at creekside collections, and I saw a Garage Sale sign. I almost passed it up but made a last minute turn to try and find it. Maybe it was the spirit telling me to go, I don't know, but I sure am glad I went! (Usually those last minute decisions are the spirit. After I have thought about it and convinced myself not to go, and then last minute I decide to go anyway, those promptings usually have very good benefits.)
I had a hard time finding it, their signs were not very good, but I did find it and I saw a bike child carrier attachment! I was so excited. I got out and then someone else started looking at it. I waited for them to finish and they kept looking so I was going to go ask the lady how much it was to see if I could out buy these people, since they couldn't make up their minds if they wanted it or not. But before I could ask they walked away so I went and looked at it. Hardly used, good condition, two seater! Handle and front wheel so it can be pushed when not on a bike. Plastic cover to keep cold air out, screen to let in breezes, removable straps and seats so I can carry other things besides children if I want to. It was nice. She wanted 45, I offered thirty! She took it!!! YEAH! I had to run and get some cash from the bank but I got it! I love it! So does Caleb, and Lizzie sat in it as well. She didn't scream so she doesn't hate it, but she didn't laugh so she doesn't really like it... yet. I am glad we got this! They are WAYYY expensive in the store. I Mean even-on-sale-I-could-not-afford-one-without-saving-for-a-few-months expensive!

Here's a general picture of my family all playing together. Right before we read scriptures at night!

1 comment:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

Simon was just mentioning the other day of how we don't use those that much in the states. Well, this will show him. lol. That's great to hear about the cheap deals! I love garage shopping and thrift store shopping. Good luck on future deals.