Thursday, March 5

Important Person

I am an important person people! I am so important I was invited to a prescreening. I get to see an advanced copy of the movie Knowing. Like I said I am sooo Important. NOT. I found this website that offers prescreenings for different movies in different areas and Dallas is showing the Knowing. That is so awesome. Something I have always wanted to do!

Elizabeth my best friend had her little boy. Andrew Miles Duncan, 7lbs 12 oz. He has the MOST hair I have EVER seen on ANY baby! But he is a darling.

Caleb is good. School is still hard for him. He is too independent. He likes to do his own thing too much. And he does NOT like to be told what to do. I had to have a little training meeting with him showing him that the little I do tell him to do is better then what I COULD be doing to him. After being told every little instruction for about 2 minutes he was VERY glad I don't boss him around so much.

Elizabeth is good, not crawling yet but I am not worried at all. Her explosions are coming more under control. And the surprise of the year, Elizabeth does not like peaches or pears. I don't know why! Caleb loved them all children that I know love them. Why doesn't she? Maybe She just needs to get used to them.

Eric is good. Flexing his teaching muscles. We have run into some snags, but nothing we couldn't handle or, to be honest, nothing we weren't expecting. Ethics are strong in our family though and we did the right thing. Eric hopes to get a permanent teaching position soon. He takes his alternative certification test on the 14th. Then 5 days later he will know if he passes, and then he can get hired for a permanent teaching position. His principal likes him, so maybe it will happen the way we hope (dare we say, plan) for.

No comments: