Wednesday, March 18

Great News!!!

Eric Passed!!!! He passed his test and now he can be hired on as a permanent teacher! He is going to as soon as spring break week is over. Well He is going to tell the principal that he is interested in staying at this school with these classes but if he does not sign a contract then will the principal be a good reference for him to find a job elsewhere. Hopefully that will motivate the school to sign him fast! Yeah!!!

I also got about $55 of items for $34! I HAD to spend $34 because we were just tooo low on diapers. We had like 5 left! I know, I know, We could have held out for another day or two right! lol Now we are stocked up on diapers for a LONG time! Anyway I went to Target and used some fabulous coupons, and got some great deals. My best deal was a big refill pack of wipes normally 5.99 for .99! and of course 2 free trial size deodorant, one free trial size tide, lotion, zip loc bags, and band-aids. I love free stuff and good deals! Oh I also found a box of crayons for .48 and a pair of scissors for .47 COOL!

3 comments:

Rachel Bendtsen said...

Congratulations!! That is soo exciting!!! Great job on the coupons too. I like cheap stuff. :)

The Sanford Family said...

Go Eric!!!!!

Ballard and Susan said...

Way to go Eric.