Monday, April 13

Easter Fun


Lizzie and she is wearing the dress mom and I made. It is all scrunched up but it is cute!
His Haul!
This is a little Lizzie dress I made. It needs some shoulder straps. I will add those later.
Okay, so I like to reserve Easter Sunday for the family and a spiritual lesson. I do not like how much the world has commercialized this most important of seasons. So I do not do an easter egg hunt on Sunday. I wait get all my stuff on clearance monday morning (IF I buy anything at all, this year I used what we had around the house) and have one monday instead! My kids don't notice the difference, and they learn about the Atonement on Sunday instead.

2 comments:

The Duncans said...

I love the dress-- too cute! It looks store bought!

The Sanford Family said...

Happy Easter! Cute dress! She's growing up so amazingly fast!!