Friday, April 4

April

April fools day was no big thing. I didn't play any tricks. I am not very good at playing them. I always think of corny or stupid things anyway. Mom is going to General Conference in Utah this weekend. She is taking the family too. We had a nice get together yesterday. We had Terry and Elizabeth over, Jeanne and George were here. Elizabeth came over early to scrapbook with me. She actually had an English Project to work on. I totally understand that. I finally glued the sea shells from Saint Martin on my little lamp. I still haven't done the lamp shade yet. I left that in Corsicana so it wouldn't get crumpled. Then Eric brought Terry over from school and we all had spaghetti dinner. It was good! Even though I made entirely to much spaghetti sauce with meatballs. But that is okay we ate them today as a meatball sandwhich. It was good!!!
Now the dish guy is here to set up our dish. Jeanne and George just had to have GOOD TV here. I do have to say I missed being able to skip the commercials but I cannot afford a whole lot right now!

No comments: