Tuesday, April 29

Two coats

Well, I have moved on to the laundry room to paint it. This laundry room has WAYYYY more stuff to paint and I have to paint the baseboards too! We are not going to be replacing them. This room was originally pink and never got painted over so I have to do TWO COATS of primer and thent he paint color! How awful is that!!!!!!! And it has so much detail work! I can't skip any of it!!!!
I went to my doctors visit. My doctor seems nice and down to earth. He says he will try to deliver naqtuaqlly but it depends on the type of surgery I had and all that I had to send off a letter to have it sent to him, and if something looks like it is not going right he will do a c-section.
Mike and Linda Are engaged! Mike flew her out to Los Angeles and they picked out a ring to put his diamond in. how fun is that!
I took Caleb to a play datae today. I thought there might be a couple of women there and we were a little late. There were like 8 women there!!!! A bunch of kids too! It was fun. Then we went to Zaxbys for lunch.
Eric is nearing ifnals. He is a little anxious and nervous. I know he will do well. He just doesn't know like I know.
Eric signed up for TA classes for the last 5 weeks of summer so We have 5 weeks to go to Ohio and get the house ready to go on the market. We won't have TV or internet so I believe we can get it done. It is going to take a lot of effort though! Eric calls this the trial of our faith. He compaares it to the crossing of the plains by the saints. I told him I had to think about that one. I still don't know if I completely see how that fits.

No comments: