Friday, April 18

GREAT NEWS!!!

I went to my ultrasound appointment today, We spent an hour and half there trying to find all the pictures that we need! it was so funny watching my baby move around. One time it did a whole circle trying to get away from the ultrasound machine! Good news though, we found two really good photos that report we are having a................ GIRL!!!!!!! We are all really excited, so is Mom, and my best friend Elizabeth. Now she has someone to go cute girl clothes shopping for. She only has two nephews so she had to pass all those cute clothes! I bet mom is going to have a blast shopping as well! I know I will, but I have to be selective until we can really afford a whole lot. Jeanne and George are thrilled of course. George will have a hard time not being wrapped around her little finger. He is just a sucker for girls! And the heart beat was normal, and the baby does not look to be in a breach position! YEAH! I might actually get to have a natural birth!
I did find a doctor and my appointment is for the 28th. It is a little far away but that is the soonest I could get one. I at least did find a doctor who will deliver naturally. I hope it all works out.
We had another tornado warning last night. We were with Terry and Elizabeth, we had dinner and then we went bowling. We were in the middle of bowling on a broken machine when the warning came! The machine kept putting down incomplete sets of pins, and messing up, and not taking numbers. Once it erased my strike!!! So then the tornado came and we all had to troop down to the storm shelter. I was sooooo bored. Terry was very good and started playing hang man with the whole class. We had some very typical freshman in the room. It was the longest and most boring 30 minutes of my life! It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I weren't set on having a bad time! I DID NOT WANT TO BE THERE! I wanted to drive home, I guess I don't have as good an appreciation for tornadoes as all the rest of my friends. I was just being stubborn! But the rest of the night was really fun! We had an awesome dinner! Lemon chicken with mashed potatoes that were to die for! And steamed broccoli, and salad. I brought the salad. And then she got strawberry shortcake for dessert! It was soooo good!
When we were going home we ran into a little rain but nothing bad, until we got to mansfield. Then we ran into the devestation! LOL J/K it wasn't that bad, but there were leaves EVERYWHERE!!! Covering the road everywhere! and there was hail still piled on the side of the road!!! It looked like snow! Our pool filled back up again, but not too high and it doesn't look as dirty as before. We found a turtle in there and we took it to a secret pond we found! So now we start draining the pond AGAIN!
I washed the front of the house, it looks much better and the windows look a whole lot better!
We got our living room carpet replaced. It looks nice, no lines in it!
Caleb is doing good, We told him after the ultrasound, and he is very excited. I still don't think it has sunk in all the way but at least he knows now.
We are having lunch with Mike and Linda today. I got some birthday Money from Grandma Carver, and we will put it to good use at chipotle!
Not much more I can think of right now. We are just sooo excited! One last thing. I thought I was about 18 weeks, well the ultrasound said I was more like 21 weeks! WOW I am already over the half way point! so it looks like late late July or August. Exciting!

No comments: