Tuesday, April 15

Progress

well I guess I am making progress. I am getting an ultrasound on Thursday. It is from this crisis pregnancy center in Grand Prairie. I went in and she started asking me all these questions, and then she told me I was easy. Yes I live with my husband, yes he knows I am pregnant, yes we are both happy, yes we intend to have the baby, no I do not have any undue stress in my life besides my 4 yr old son. I felt kind of bad going to a crisis center for those who really don't know what to do because they never intended to get caught! My situation is normal. The only thing crisis about it is I can't find a doctor to do what I want! But this place has a specific doctor that they give referrals to, I checked with this doctor already and they said he was all booked up. But if I can get a referral to this doctor maybe he will take me anyway! He does do VBACs, and he accepts my insurance.
Okay the list of doctors they gave me that accept my insurance 4/5 do not accept it! How wrong is that! But I did find one, and another that will start seeing me in my third trimester, so I can start seeing someone else in my area and then transfer to her. So I guess I have options! And Mom is being so helpful and calling all her nurses and staff to get inside info on good doctors for me! Soooo nice!

No comments: