Thursday, April 10

I was hardly lucid yesterday!

I was sooo tired yesterday. I had not slept well and had gotten up early! I was therefore not putting my post together very well. But on to today. I got my insurance. All I need to do is wait for my papers to come in the mail so I can go and find a doctor. That is not easily done. Most of the doctors around here do not do Vaginal births after C-Sections called a VBAC. I have to call around a lot to find one. I think I may have found a few but I have to wait till monday before I can call to see if they accept my insurance. I hope they do I need to see a doctor. I am also accepted for Real Estate so I get to take my exam in six months at most. I also have to get fingerprinted, and send in some more paperwork for my licensing in Ohio. But I am close! Eric wants me to take the test before he gets out of school for the semester. That is three weeks. I hope I can get licensed before then!

No comments: