Sunday, February 10

Almost there!

Well We are closer to finding the hot water leak in the master bath. But the shower is now working in the blue bathroom in the back of the house. So we can take a short shower with no water leakage. And the only sink left that is not working is the kitchen sink. It is a good thing we are using all plastic stuff because I can not wash anything in the sink. One side is not plumbed at all and the other side is completely stopped up. Not even the plumber stuff got it loose. So now it has to be replumbed, and when we do that we are going to put in a disposal. I am glad for that! A disposal is soooo nice.
I joined the choir this morning. It is nice to be back in choir. We are performing next week is the only thing. So we have to practice extra early next week. It is just one song for ward conference, so I should be all right. I hope so.
Oh, and I have not been sick for a while, but I have another group of zits coming in. And today I was giving Caleb a shower, and when he got out he kind of gasped saying it was cold, well I gasped with him to play with him and helped him into a towel, and when I gasped I accidentally inhaled a hair into my mouth which made me catch and gag. And once I gagged I couldn't keep the rest down. So I had another episode. It was not very nice but, so it goes.

1 comment:

The Sanford Family said...

Sounds like things are going well for you guys. You deserve it. Some pics, especially of the house, would be great!