Thursday, February 21

Rhymes Smymes!!!!

I am so glad Caleb is my son. I love him with all my heart. I am looking forward to another one. But Caleb also drives me bonkers sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has always been in the constant talk phase and I hope he gets out of it before school next year. But he also is in this rhyming phase. He always rhymes everything!!! It drives me nuts! "Caleb put on your shoes" "No put on my Shmoes!" "Pick up your toys" "No my shoys!" "this is called a tormedo, not a torpedo"
And a few days ago we were reading the scriptures and talking about what happened before, and we asked where Nephi went when he built the boat. And he said america, and we asked what else it was called looking for Promised land, and he said "American Idol!" Where in the world he got that I don't know. We do not watch American Idol! It was sooo funny.

No comments: