Monday, February 18

Running on FUMES!

Well I am FInally on my way to Ohio to get my purse and another load of stuff for the Texas house. I am in the Hampton Half way between Texas and Ohio. We got a late start but we got here in time to read scriptures with Eric and then get to bed not to much later then normal. But Poor Caleb, he is running up and down the room trying to stay awake! George is encouraging him to run faster to get his energy out, But all of us with kids KNOW that when they act like this it is because they are almost OUT of energy and are running on just fumes now!!!! If he were to stop moving for 1 minute he would fall asleep wherever he is! So now I am tired too although I did nothing all day but sit in a car and get out and stretch for 5 mnute increments when we needed gas. I did drive for about 4 hours while George took a nap but it was not bad. I had my favorite treats in the whole world with me, frosted animal cookies! I LOVE THOSE THINGS! Time to go to bed.

1 comment:

the-richardson-family said...

The challenge is just to post 5 random things about yourself on your blog. There is also another one I'm working on that has you dump the contents of your purse and explain. Fun, huh?