Tuesday, February 5

Much Better Now!!!

Much better is right!
First The house looks much better with all the carpet in. Our living room carpet just ;looks beautiful. When they came and showed me the color on the truck I was concerned that it looked much too dark, but I called Home Depot and they said that was indeed the color I ordered so I had them install it and it looks MUCH lighter and better in the house. It looks so nice. Plus we took out the pink outdated tile in front of the back door and put in our own tile. It looks much nicer too. I did the tile job on that and it could have looked better but oh well too bad. Eric wants to redo one section of it and he is welcome too but he has not done it so far and I am only going to wait so long before I grout it myself!
Then we got some of My In-laws furniture and set it up in the living and it looks so much better. It loooks habitable now!!! And we have some place to sit!!!! It is amazing!!
Then we snaked the toilets and lines and stuff and now we have working toilets! They work much better then they did before. I am so glad for that!
I feel much better then I did at my last post. I still have not gotten my singing voice back all the way and my dumb cough is hanging in there but I am feeling much better. I have not had too many reoccurances with the cough that was too hard and my poor stomach could not take it, but I have had a couple.
The bathrooms look much better now that some of them have had fixtures replaced that didn't work, and they have been scrubbed down.
Same with the kitchen. I am still working on that one though.
I will feel much better when my phone comes in tomorrow and my internet comes in on Friday. I will be able to use the computer without having to sit in the backyard or go to my Moms!!!!
I feel much better now that we are actually living in the house. We have food there and the toilets work and we have water and lights, and we even have heat IF we need it. We have not needed it much lately! It is a balmy 68 degrees most of the time.
And I forgot my house looks much better with blinds in most of the windows! We have not picked out the ones for the laundry yet. I forgot to measure those windows, and we have not picked out the roman shades we are going to put in our bedroom. We are going to go a little more expensive and so we want to hold off on that expense for a while.
But over all our house and lives are MUCH BETTER NOW.

No comments: