Sunday, February 24

YEAH!!!!!!

WOW!!! I got a 94 on my first test and an 85 on my second!!!! WOO HOOO! I did good! I still have two more to take, but this one allows me to kind of go through and refresh my memory and then I can take the test. I like it. Computer tests are the way to go!
We are having the priesthood come over Thursday most likely in the afternoon, and loading as much as possible on the trailer. We have so much stuff though I know I am not oing to be able to get it al lon this load. I just hope that we can get all of the big stuff on their Thursday afternoon. I have heard two different views. One thinks we will get it all loaded Thursday and one thinks it is going to take more then one afternoon to load the big stuff. I just have to wait and see I guess.
Hopefully it will all work out. But I tell ya I WILL have people to help me if I have to go and kidnap them myself! I WILL not load that trailer by myself! LOL J/K

No comments: