Wednesday, February 27

Tomorrow!

Well tomorrow is the big day. I hope we have some people show up. I had a craving for something sweet last night and so I ended up making a lemon cake with lemon icing, and a no bake cheesecake thing. I can offer the movers some of that. I should have said there would be refreshments. That would have brought out more people! And I only say this not to judge people but from experience. I myself would come if there were food. Ask my best friends I have always been that way!
Then we leave on Friday hoefully missing the rain that is supposed to be coming. We will be back in time for Church on Sunday! I miss Eric!
And when I get home MIKEY-man will be home!!!!! He served a very honorable and obedient mission in Ukraine. Mom and Dad are over there picking him up, touring the area, and doing genealogy work while they are over there right now. It is nice to have him serve in the area our ancestors come from. I guess they needed help getting their work done!

No comments: