Monday, February 25

PASS!!!!

I am so glad I am finally done with my exams. I passed my third with a 90. And I didn't realize that it was so late but I should have guessed it. I got sooo tired of studying I quite and just took the test. I should have studied some more because I passed by the skin of my teeth!!!!! After I took the test I looked at the time and realized why I was so tired of studying! I was just tired and wanted to go to bed!!! But I passed BARELY. but I passed. And they don't care what grade I got just that I passed and spent the required time in class. I am so glad to be done. Now I can finally move on! But I still have lots of time to go yet. The whole government agency that deals with processing paperwork is typically slow. and there is a lot of back and forth to it. But it will get done.

No comments: