Thursday, February 28

Stress

well it is 4:30 and nobody has shown up yet. I have not completely given up yet because everybody works, but I am feeling the stress. We have managed to get the fridge and the stove out on the porch with the help of the dolly. But we can not actually get it on the trailer till we get the couch on. And for that we cannot use the dolly and we need more people here. I really hope people show up. I guess we can load it without sun light. I hope we get it all on tonight. Mom got in to town with Mike today. She might fly in to Lexington to drive with me. I hope she can, but I do not want to take her away from being home with Mike.
Last pregnancy I was fine for blood sugar and all that but I was borderline high blood pressure. I hope I don't have it any worse this pregnancy. But I fear I am feeling my blood pressure high at the moment. I am sure it will go back down after tomorrow.

No comments: